Friday, August 13, 2010

Free Post-It Notes


The place I used to work for brainwashed me into believing that Post-It notes were a luxury, and I used to joke that only those in the "Million Dollar Club" (I was in sales) were awarded one pack.  So now that these are free...I am gonna (super)stick 'em everywhere around my house and act like a millionaire!!  :o)

Sign-up to be sent a free sample of the new Post-It Super Sticky Notes.  Then print the $1 off coupon (you can make unlimited prints since it is a pdf) and use at Target, Wal-mart and Kmart where they have Post-It notes on sale (at least this week) for $1.  So, FREE after tax!

Stick away!!

Thanks, Money Savings Mom!

2 comments:

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

We use post-its for all kinds of crafting fun! I'm heading over there now to pick some up... thanks for the heads-up!

Mimi said...

As of 8/26, they are still $1 at Target, in the school supplies section. My Target was sold out today, but the coupon is good through 9/30/10.

Post a Comment